Thursday 29 March 2012

A2 Project Introduction

For my A2 media project, i have been presented with the task to create a short film. This film must reflect a professional standard by following typical film conventions specifically concerning the genre. To create this film i will need to spend a large amount of time studying short film's and the way in which they convey their personal message as well as then taking time to plan and construct the piece i will film. My blog will display the progress i have made throughout the planning process and offer reflective comments on improvements in order to further my work and produce an impressive final project.

I already have a personal view to create a film of the horror genre as after being told about this unit, these were my initial thoughts. This is my favourite genre of film and i believe that i know quite a lot about the structure of these films already and with much extensive research i will be able to further develop my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment